- The Lithos Pro Ready-Made Mouthguard is designed for people wearing fixed braces only.
- CE Approved - Independently Tested by SATRA to DD253: 2001
- The Lithos Pro, during independent testing, achieved Performance Level 2 impact tests for people playing contact sports. There are two levels of the Impact Performance Level allocated to Ready-Made Mouthguards, namely 1, and 2, where Level 1 offers the lowest level of protection and Level 2 offers the highest level of protection.
- Senior (Age 11 and Over)
- Super-tough Shokbloker outer, 'Airthru' channel improves breathing, 'Slipsafe' pads prevent slipping
You may also like
- Made of Premium Quality Cowhide Leather;
- Microfibre Lining for Optimal Comfort;
- 35 mm Dual Density Foam Padding;
- Big Mexican Style Cheek Protectors;
- Hook & Loop Adjustments as well as Steel Buckle.
- Hi Tech Japanese AMARA artificial leather lining
- Back strap closing for a firm fit
- Double strap top closing
- Adjustable chin strap closing
- CE Approved
- IBA (was AIBA) approved
Comfortable and lightweight
Highly recommended for professional fights
Manufactured with leather and latex foam padding
Elastic straps for leg adjustment, hook and loop velcro rear closure
Padded edge protective cup for freedom of movement
Available in 4 sizes. Small 28-30″, medium 32-34″, large 36-38″ and XL 40-42″ waist
Designed with the finest craftsmanship and highest quality material to provide the best protection and comfort during training. The long-lasting 2 inches latex foam padding gives the knuckles a great effect in every punch and the water repellent nylon lining prevents moisture from affecting the padding. A leather strap with hook and loop closure gives a firm and faster adjustment of the glove for ultimate training performance. Ideal for training, sparring, and punching bag workouts.
- Hand-made in Mexico.
- Manufactured under strict quality control in goatskin leather and all materials.
- Long-lasting latex foam padding.
- The attached thumb prevents eye injury and keep thumbs from being broken or sprained.
- Water-repellent lining prevents moisture from entering padding and keeps gloves more weight constant.
- Anatomically designed.
the lining inside is water repellent to prevent moisture from entering the glove. To prevent eye injuries and to prevent thumbs from being sprained or broken they have an attached thumb. These contest gloves have extra long laces.