Technical Features of Transparent Crystal Gum Shield & Case:
- Clean & Boil: Clean and boil the gum shield in hot water to temperature about 70 - 80 degree centigrade for 30 seconds, then place it in your mouth bite and keep it for 30 seconds so the gum shield adapts to your teeth and gum shape.
- Place in Cold water: You can take it out and place it in cold water so the shape solidifies.
- Repeat Process: To modify the shape to fit perfectly repeat the process.
The Toka Pro, during independent testing, achieved Performance Level 2 impact tests for people playing contact sports. There are three levels of the Impact Performance Level allocated to Mouthguards, namely 1, 2 and 3, where Level 1 offers the lowest level of protection and Level 3 offers the highest level of protection.
• Junior (Age 10 and Under) - Senior (Age 11 and Over)
• 'Boil & Bite' for a Custom Fit
• Super-Tough Shokbloker Body
• 'Slipsafe' pads prevent slipping - 'Airthru' channel improves breathing