1. Information Collected
- When you sign in or use the Website, our products and services (collectively, “Services”), you will be asked to give us certain information. This can include but is not limited to your name, address, preferences and email address. If you are accessing our Website on your mobile device, you may also choose to provide us with location data. You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we request, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take full advantage of certain features of the Services.
When you use our Services, certain information may get created and recorded. This can include without limitation the following:
- Log data:when you access our Website, our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visited, the time you spent on those pages, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and other statistics.
- Device Information:we may also collect information about the device you are accessing our Website on, including but not limited to what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings and crash data. How much information we collect about your device depends on the type of device and its settings. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to provide information when you report a problem with our Services. From time to time, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in, countries outside the UK and the EEA for the purpose of operating our Services. Additionally, some data processing may be carried out by third parties on our behalf. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to you and ensure that content on the Services is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services from our affiliates, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers, networks or from any other third party that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have chosen not to receive such information, products or services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or our policies.
7. Information Disclosed
- Other users. When you register through the Services and submit personal information to create an account, other users may see your username. If you choose to provide additional personal information in your profile, users may see such additional information. We recommend that you guard your sensitive information.
- Service providers.We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, to assist us in analysing how the Services are used, or to perform website and application-related services (for instance, web analytics and maintenances services). These third parties may have access to your personal information but only to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and they will be under a duty not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or sale of assets.
- Aggregate information. We do not disclose personally identifiable information to our affiliates, advertisers, partner networks, merchants and retailers, but we may provide them with aggregate statistical information and analytics about the habits of visitors and users of our Services. Any aggregated information we share in these contexts will not contain personally identifiable information.
8. Choices You Have With Regards To Your Information
- Changes. You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in your account by contacting us or by editing such information via the Services. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Communication. You may choose to not receive certain types of communications from us in your account settings.
9. Third Party Links
- No transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Although we shall take all commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide via our Services. You shall be responsible for keeping confidential any password which enables you to access certain parts of the Services, whether such password has been given to you by us or chosen by you. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
12. California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights. You can opt our if you are browsing from California by clicking here.
13. How To Get In Touch With Us