DELIVERY & RETURNS
DELIVERY & RETURN
- Item on sales & all products by the brand Empire Tapes do not qualify for free delivery service.
- RingMaster aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. RingMaster are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page.
- If your delivery address is outside of Great Britain, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; RingMaster advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Free Next day delivery is only available for Great Britain Mainland, i.e England, Wales & Scotland.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
- For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavor to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- All next day delivery items will be dispatched on the same day provided the order has been made before 1:00 pm. Orders made after 1:00 pm will be dispatched on next day. Any order made after 1:00pm on a Thursday and orders on Friday until 1:00 pm for next day delivery will be dispatched on Friday and will be delivered on Monday. Any orders that need delivered on a Saturday will incur an extra charge of £25.00.
- You may cancel at any time but no later than 14 working days after the day you received the product by Sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number.
- We cannot cancel your order if you are unable to provide us with proof of purchase or if we believe that that you have made use of the Product(s).
- Where you have already received the goods and If you wish to return the Product(s) to us because you have changed your mind and no longer wish to keep the product, you must return the item within 14 days from the day you have notified us and provide us with a tracking number for the returns.
- Where you have already received the goods and If you wish to return the Product(s) to us because of a defect or because of damage to the Product(s) following our returns authorisation procedure, by contacting RingMaster by email or phone. We will provide you with a returns authorisation along with details on how and where to send your item. Wrap the item securely and post it back to us. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and if this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. You must return the item within 14 days from the day you have received the return's label from us. and if you wish to return the
- Where you have bought the product/s in one of our outlets and If you wish to return the Product(s) to us because you have changed your mind and no longer wish to keep the product, you must return the item within 14 days from the day of purchase with proof of purchase i.e a receipt.
- Test of returned items: We test every single return. If a returned item is found to be damaged as result of usage by our independent test we will charge you for the reduction in value. We advise you to check the item and its instructions carefully before returning it. We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. We are not responsible for incompatibilities once you have purchased a product from us.
- Due to personal hygiene reasons, if the item is used where the equipment can be easily identified with bodily fluids, we are unable to take it back.
- We will refund to your original payments method, which you used to place the order once we have received and tested with in 14 days.
- You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to RingMaster or if you fail to return goods and you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
- In an event where you have changed your mind about the purchase and want to return the item after it has been dispatched to you, where the item is delivered to you as described and/or as shown in pictures, only product(s) value will be refunded after we have received the item in original package and original condition. We will not refund postage for returned items and if a returned item is found to be used or damaged as result of usage by our independent test we will charge you for the reduction in value. We are not responsible for incompatibilities once you have purchased a product from us.
5. DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, INCORRECTLY SENT, INCORRECTLY ADVERTISED ITEMS
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, RingMaster shall make goods any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting RingMaster by email or phone. Please notify RingMaster of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Multi-buy items: Main or qualifying multi-buy items can be returned to us if they are damaged or defective. We are able to offer you a replacement for any qualifying multi-buy items. Due to the nature of these promotions, we cannot offer you a refund for the main or qualifying item alone.