TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (the “Products”) listed on our website www.ringmastersports.com (the “Site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Site.
These terms and conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights. However, it is important that you should understand that by ordering any of our Products from the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. Information About Us
- This Site is owned by RingMasterUK Ltd, with registered number of 09699840, trading as RingMaster herein referred to as ‘RingMaster’ whose address is Unit 16, Capitol Shopping Centre, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2HQ, United Kingdom.
- To place an order through this Site you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Minors under 18 years old can only use our services with the prior consent of their parents or guardians. A minor must refrain from buying or selling items without the consent of their guardian.
- You are required to have a unique email address to access our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
3, Contract Between Us
- A legally binding contract will be formed between us when you have confirmed to us that you wish to proceed with the purchase of one or more Products, We have confirmed to you that we will sell the Product(s) to you and we have received payment of the price and any additional monies.
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with RingMaster, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own use only.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and RingMaster until RingMaster confirms that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by RingMaster of your offer to buy goods from the Site or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by RingMaster (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- The confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract. It will also consist of a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with term 13. a below from time to time.
4. Your Responsibility
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from ringmastersports.com We recommend you add ringmastersports.com to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform RingMaster as soon as possible.
5. Payments & Pricing
- You undertake that all details you provide to RingMaster for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
6. Agreement and Permissions
- Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines (which can be found here).
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other RingMaster sites and publications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You grant RingMaster and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, RingMaster do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from RingMaster's negligence or wilful default, or that of RingMaster's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- RingMaster does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Any information (and accompanying material) provided by RingMaster is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. The statements and products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
- RingMaster strongly advises anyone who is currently taking medicinal products and or suffer from any form of medical disorder should consult their doctor prior to using any of the products advertised on the website. RingMaster's strives to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
- RingMaster will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RingMaster IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, RingMaster DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- You and RingMaster will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the Site are not for re-sale or distribution unless a Trade agreement is made. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this Term 7. e. RingMaster does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from RingMaster when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
8. Processing of Orders
- RingMaster debits credit and debit cards on the day of order through Paypal. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All prices include VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Processing of pre-orders may begin earlier than the release date to ensure that orders can be shipped to you in time for the release date.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed as being performed in Great Britain. British law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
9. Gift Vouchers & Certificates
- These conditions apply to gift vouchers that have been purchased from or provided by RingMaster and have a claim code with a 12 digit combination of letters and numbers.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed at RingMaster on any purchase made in GBP sterling.
- If the value of an order exceeds the value of the voucher the balance must be paid by either credit/debit card or PayPal Funds.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with a discount voucher.
- Please note that some products available for sale on the Site may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are planning to give a gift certificate to someone under 18 years of age, please ensure that they are made aware that some products are unavailable to them.
- One or more gift certificates can be redeemed against an order; however a gift certificate cannot be combined with a promotional gift certificate.
- In an event where we fail, at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, RingMaster reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of RingMaster and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in RingMaster and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. RingMaster tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on RingMaster to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website if;
- If You fail to make any payment to us when due;
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
12. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RingMaster may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following RingMaster’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between RingMaster and you relating to your purchase. RingMaster advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by RingMaster. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with RingMaster. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Great Britain